|Application Deadline: 11/22/19
Preferred method of receipt: e-mail cover letter and resume to Laura Noppenberger, Executive Director: email@example.com
Work Site Information:
Baker County, OR 97058
Hours per week: 40 Position is: Full Time
Wage: $40,000 per Year, DOE, Depending on Qualifications + Benefits
Job Title: Personal Agent/Case Manager
* 3 years social work experience or a combination of higher education and work experience preferred.
* High school diploma or GED.
* 18 years of age.
* Transportation, ODL, and valid insurance, to visit client homes.
* Computer experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail software is a requirement
* Pass a background check.
Additional Info: Come work for an exciting agency that empowers individuals to achieve independence and success in their local communities. EOSSB is looking for a new Personal Agent/ Case Manager to serve the Baker area. We have an awesome team, great benefits, and offer flexibility.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Assists individuals with developmental disabilities to determine needs, plan supports in response to needs, and develop individualized plans based on available resources; find and arrange the resources to provide supports; facilitate development and expansion of community resources; and provide information, education, and technical assistance for individuals to use to make informed decisions about support needs in Baker county. This is a work from home position.
Additional Benefit Information:
mileage reimbursement, cafeteria plan, 401k, paid holidays and sick leave